Minecraft Cartoons Minecraft Cartoons

I personally love minecraft animations~ some of them are shitty i must admit.. but not all of them. The thing i really cant stand is the type of people who have the nerv to run around telling people there stupid for making animations about stuff they like! yea thats right... i went there~ :V

Anyway.. other than the pathetic attempt to make minecraft fans stop animating childish humar. This animation was great~ so im not going to down rate it just because i find it immoral. keep up the good work.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

I can relate alot to this~ the whole fact that its diffacult to decide what you wana do with your life~ time goes by and all you do is the same old thing..
Either thats the message or im thinking to hard again. :V
Great animation~ Happy B-Day~

Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

It gives me the shits when people complain about animators making animations based on games and other stuff that the animators happen to like. Thats just what animators do ok? if they made animations on stuff they didn't like it would just be dumb.
That stuff aside. This animation was really good. I did find it funny. just lame at the end when it started preaching to me.

Go Farm III Go Farm III

I found this really entertaining, its a really nice idea and very cute.
I think this could become a great game in days to come, a suggestion i have for improvement is perhaps making a warning come up when you try purchase something that's worth more than you have.

and just a heads up, when i replayed the game my dog was still there. dunno if thats supposed to happen. XD

rhys510 responds:

lol the dog is glitched but thanks for liking it

Chuck the Sheep Chuck the Sheep

Entertaining and exciting!

The story was funny, the art was great, the music fantastic and every time i pulled off a perfect spin on the roulette it made me feel like a super badass!
Great work on this to everyone who was involved!

Skincraft Skincraft

Very Amazing!

I could never make MC skins before i found this!
you did an amazing job, thank you!

Welcome to W0RLD Welcome to W0RLD

LOL COOL!~

some of it was irritating but i really liked the main beat!~ XD

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm sorry part of it was irritating. Probably too many instruments or something.