Go Farm III Go Farm III

I found this really entertaining, its a really nice idea and very cute.
I think this could become a great game in days to come, a suggestion i have for improvement is perhaps making a warning come up when you try purchase something that's worth more than you have.

and just a heads up, when i replayed the game my dog was still there. dunno if thats supposed to happen. XD

rhys510 responds:

lol the dog is glitched but thanks for liking it

Chuck the Sheep Chuck the Sheep

Entertaining and exciting!

The story was funny, the art was great, the music fantastic and every time i pulled off a perfect spin on the roulette it made me feel like a super badass!
Great work on this to everyone who was involved!

Skincraft Skincraft

Very Amazing!

I could never make MC skins before i found this!
you did an amazing job, thank you!

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Amazing!

Seriously fun and hilarious!
Plus i love that old game feel, you did a great job.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Excelent

I dont know what gives with half these reviews, Iv seen some stuff half as good as this with strait 10's.
Amazing work! My first time playing had me engulfed in the story and i even found myself developing personalities for the characters. (trolloll, that's weird isn't it..)

Never once found a problem with the scripting, the art was good (though im not a fan of the style) and the gameplay was entertaining for hours.

Now if only i could beat impossible mode... must have tried over 10 times now. XD

Vulpin Adventure Vulpin Adventure

Rubber Duck on a spoon

Really great game!
I played through the entire story but i just thought i would mention that while in the final level (for the 4th time) i got to the last room then went back a scene, clicked on a lantern and the character got stuck in walking motion.

Other than that, I enjoyed every moment, good work! ;D

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

lvl 14 FTW

Brilliantly done~ the controls were good and the gameplay very nice!~

The only problem i had was my death count. Those damn spikes give me no time to think. *shoots two portals on the ground, crushed corpse loops forever*

The I of It The I of It

Amazing!

I just loved it!
Very humorous and well made.

Kagome Hentai Fuck Kagome Hentai Fuck

LOL

Well that was very entertaining.
good job XD

TwentySevenPointFive responds:

ty guy

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

Awesome

Great game!
Laughed through the random scenes between levels and the end was even better XD