Minecraft Cartoons Minecraft Cartoons

I personally love minecraft animations~ some of them are shitty i must admit.. but not all of them. The thing i really cant stand is the type of people who have the nerv to run around telling people there stupid for making animations about stuff they like! yea thats right... i went there~ :V

Anyway.. other than the pathetic attempt to make minecraft fans stop animating childish humar. This animation was great~ so im not going to down rate it just because i find it immoral. keep up the good work.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

I can relate alot to this~ the whole fact that its diffacult to decide what you wana do with your life~ time goes by and all you do is the same old thing..
Either thats the message or im thinking to hard again. :V
Great animation~ Happy B-Day~

Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

It gives me the shits when people complain about animators making animations based on games and other stuff that the animators happen to like. Thats just what animators do ok? if they made animations on stuff they didn't like it would just be dumb.
That stuff aside. This animation was really good. I did find it funny. just lame at the end when it started preaching to me.

Zelda Uncut: Childhood Zelda Uncut: Childhood

The ending got me the most. Very well played! i laughed a fair bit. XD

"The Worst" "The Worst"

I found this really facinating.. somewhat discusting.. but facinating.
Good job on this!

StarNova StarNova

Not the most amazing thing. But it was very funny. For some reason it allways makes me laugh histerically when a female character has a male voice... Anyways~ that aside.. It was all around good. Animation was smooth and fun to watch. Good job on this!

Made In China Made In China

I found this Mildly disturbing at some points, scary at others and then just completely Interesting...
Allthough im not really completely sure what the animation is supposed to be about i have the feeling that we arent supposed to know.
.. or maybe im just dumb...
Either way~ this animation made me think alot about life and what it means to be alive.
...
Also i laughed when the pharmacy man blew his head....
:'D
12:33am

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

LOL! omg seriously i did not expect a single part of that but i really should have!
that was brilliant.. seriously amazing and utterly halarious~ i pitty anyone who hasnt played this game and doesnt understand the joke... :E

The End - Minecraft [ML] The End - Minecraft [ML]

I really like this! the animation is good, music fits well and the story was very interesting~ ;D

COMET COMET

Really amazing, something you cant simply stop watching half way.